We are committed to carry-out Battery recycling operation that has a positive impact on the environment through the conservation of metals, plastic, and other non-renewable resources and the proper management of used and end-of-life electronic equipment.
Emphasis will be on Quality of process and testing, human health, operational safety, environmental protection and responsible recycling. It is our commitment to:
- Develop and maintain quality, environmental, health and safety, and security programs that conform to the best practices within the electronics recycling industry.
- Comply with all relevant quality environmental, health and safety laws and regulations, including state, local, and other requirements.
- Comply with all relevant regulations of the countries importing equipment, components, or materials containing Focus Materials (FM) that have passed through our facility or control.
- Comply with customer and product requirements and industry guidelines, including the Responsible Recycling (R2) practices.
- Manage used and end-of-life electronics equipment, components and materials
- Manage the R2 focus materials that pass through our facility or control in a manner protective of worker health and safety, public health, and the environment.
- Prevent workplace injuries by providing a safe working environment.
- Investigate any workplace accidents, illnesses, and near-misses, and promptly document and correct any unsafe condition or practice.
- Prevention of pollution from our operations.
- Work with our entire recycling chain, including downstream vendors, suppliers, customers, and contractors to establish and fulfil our environmental, Occupational health & safety and R2 goals.
- Continually improve our performance through implementation of quality, environmental, Occupational health & safety and R2 management systems requirements.
We will review this policy periodically for its suitability and shall be communicated to all our employees and interested parties.